Question from alexgiang
Can this run diablo 3?
Hello i have an 3 yrs old cpu that has these specs:amd athlon le-1640 2.70ghz nvidia gefore 9200
Im maybe planning to buy another computer it has i3 2120 ati radeon 5450 hd
Can it run? If so how much fps on the lowest resolution, lowest settings? Thanks in advance!
It is 4gb RAM. But can my old computer play on the most lowest resolution, lowest settings and how much fps i get then?
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
With the i3 you can run ok, just see the ram memory, it must be more than 2gb.
Diablo 3 MINIMUM specs
PC- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (Latest Service Packs) with DirectX 9.0c
- Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Processor
- Nvidia GeForce 7800 or better.
MAC- MAC OS X 10.6.8 or newer.
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon AH 2600 or better.
PC/MAC- 12GB Available HD space
- 1GB Ram (1.5GB required for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users, 2GB for MAC users)
PC- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (Latest Service Packs)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8GHz Processor, 2GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870 better.
MAC- MAC OS X 10.7 or newer.
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2BG RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GT 330M or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better.
Thats on the Box, so my guess is, as long as your above the min specs you should be right
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Diablo 3 still TBA forever and when we can play Diablo 3 on PCs?||Answered||rorohaddad|
|Like Diablo 2?||Answered||NegiFrankie|
|Diablo 1 Redux?||Answered||tigerhawk100|
|Diablo 3 budget?||Open||LightnessZero|
|Will my computer be able to run diablo 3?||Open||sorrowzii|