How do I join the Crusade? And other questions about the Crusade!

1. 1.How do I join the Crusade?
    2.When I'm joining the Crusade, do all my generals join it or just the ones I use and only those get chivalry and piety?
    3.How do I do to initiate a Crusade on what city I want? not just Jerusalem and others that are too far away!
    4. (about gameplay) Whats the best gameplay stategy you would recomend?
    5.If I have a city what units have free upkeep if are garrisoned? They are infantry and archers or they are just the last 4 recently made units? Or something like that?

User Info: Darnasian

Darnasian - 5 years ago

1. 1. With an army of 8 or more man (inclouding someone from your family), double click on them, at the page that opens there wil be a ''Join Cursade'' option (lower-right, I think).
    2. Only the ones that you make to join the cursade.
    3. The ones that are joined cursade will get a HUGE bonus to party speed, so from Spain you can reach Jerusalem in 6-8 turns.
    But you can also purpose a cursade to the Pope (in The Pope's window). He will accept it only if you are in good terms with him.
    4. Everyone have his own. I like starting with England and going Longbow, or starting with Scotland and killing England in first 20 turns.
    5. IDK, but I think that they are the units that are made in corresponding city.

User Info: Kkas1995

Kkas1995 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. 5.A number of militia units are free in cities(depends on how advanced they are)
    Kkas1995 answered the rest

User Info: w0lv3r1n32

w0lv3r1n32 - 5 years ago 1 0