Question from Darnasian
How do I join the Crusade? And other questions about the Crusade!
1.How do I join the Crusade?
2.When I'm joining the Crusade, do all my generals join it or just the ones I use and only those get chivalry and piety?
3.How do I do to initiate a Crusade on what city I want? not just Jerusalem and others that are too far away!
4. (about gameplay) Whats the best gameplay stategy you would recomend?
5.If I have a city what units have free upkeep if are garrisoned? They are infantry and archers or they are just the last 4 recently made units? Or something like that?
Top Voted Answer
1. With an army of 8 or more man (inclouding someone from your family), double click on them, at the page that opens there wil be a ''Join Cursade'' option (lower-right, I think).
2. Only the ones that you make to join the cursade.
3. The ones that are joined cursade will get a HUGE bonus to party speed, so from Spain you can reach Jerusalem in 6-8 turns.
But you can also purpose a cursade to the Pope (in The Pope's window). He will accept it only if you are in good terms with him.
4. Everyone have his own. I like starting with England and going Longbow, or starting with Scotland and killing England in first 20 turns.
5. IDK, but I think that they are the units that are made in corresponding city.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
5.A number of militia units are free in cities(depends on how advanced they are)
Kkas1995 answered the rest
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|I want a solution to the problem season game Medieval II Total War while playingIs there a solution?||Unanswered||eslambadb0y|
|Messed up graphics settings not allowing game to display menu need fix?||Unanswered||Sethadd|
|Medieval 2 gold. On 64 Bit, The First Battle ?||Unanswered||johnnhoward|
|Why the units on campaign battle won't load like the supposed model?||Unanswered||gardyanakbar|
|Why does the game shows unit's names and not settlements?||Answered||gardyanakbar|