How can I start as an Alien Sim?

1. Is there a cheat code??

User Info: xVeloseraptorx

xVeloseraptorx - 7 years ago
    OMG sorry you can type in boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true on the cheat bar in the neighborhood view and go to create a family and press shift n for aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for answerers I wish I knew this when I asked. Sorry

User Info: xVeloseraptorx

xVeloseraptorx - 7 years ago

Answers

1. As far as I know, you cannot 'officially' start as an alien in Create-A-Sim mode: you can, however, change their skin and eye colour to make them appear to be aliens. Enter the boolprop cheat, and once you get into Create-A-Sim mode, press SHIFT+N. This will enable Maxis skintones, eye colours, clothes, hairstyles etc. that normally would only be available to NPCs, or Sims that are aliens and zombies and whatnot. (Press SHIFT+M to disable it.)

To have a 'legitimate' alien, you can either get two alien Sims to have a baby, OR you can hope your Sims get abducted. There is a 'hacked' telescope that you can download on a website called modthesims2.com; it is basically a normal telescope, except every time you use it, there is a near 100% chance of being abducted by aliens, so you could download this and hope one of your Sims return pregnant with an alien baby.

Hope this helped :-)

User Info: SiameseKitty

SiameseKitty - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I wish you could start out as a alien!

User Info: NintendoGirl12

NintendoGirl12 - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
How to open it and play it? Unresolved