Review by dnextreme88
"Nine Dragons? I don't think so"
- Master Martial Arts in Ancient China and Fight for the honor and destiny of your clan - 9Dragons is a full-version Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game or simply MMORPG that is completely free to download and play. You start as a lowly peasant and fulfill your destiny as a noble hero. 9Dragons is free to download, play and a free online game.
- 9Dragons is an authentic martial arts MMORPG. That means that you use martial arts in battling monsters and players. The game is packed with so many missions that is really challenging and addicting. But sadly, with all the many missions the game is packed with, you are unable to quit these missions. And that means that you are gonna have to complete the mission in order to proceed with the game. The controls are typically the same with any other games. You use your Left Mouse Button to attack, interact, get items and use items. The skills that you got from your clan can be used by pressing certain hotkeys. You can have more than 1 skill set where you can put more skills if it doesn't fit the first one.
- The game starts in Ancient China. You start as a player looking for a clan to join in. Before joining in, you are gonna have to complete your very first missions until you get employed to your clan of your choice. Then more missions will get through your journey in The Land. Those monsters you encounter along the way doesn't even match the storyline
- The graphics, textures and environment looks like in Ancient China judging from the look, monsters, players, clans and NPC's (Non-Playable Characters). There are barely any sounds in the game. There are only a few places in The Land that have sounds that's why it is kinda boring. But the battle sounds are good. That's why the game is completely soundless which makes this a big failure.
- When you beat the game, what you will most likely do during the rest of the game is to simply challenge other players on a duel or fool around with those monsters. That's it. Nothing special. That's how the way it is.
- All in all, I would only suggest you buying this game if you really like Martial Arts or have an experience on it. On the other hand, if you don't like Martial Arts, I wouldn't suggest you buying this game if I were you.
Reviewer's Rating: 3.0 - Fair
Originally Posted: 12/26/08
Game Release: 9Dragons (US, 05/09/07)
Got Your Own Opinion?
Submit a review and let your voice be heard.