I need to install a language pack?

1. I insert the CD and a window pops up saying I need to install a language pack before I can play, on Tiberium Wars and Kanes Wrath. Language pack? I just bought this game a week ago and EA hasn't answered my after 5 days. I appreciate it. Anyone know whats up?

User Info: fors139

fors139 - 8 years ago
    Huh? can we download the language pack?

User Info: piyabut

piyabut - 6 years ago

Answers

1. That sounds less like a game issue and more like an issue with windows. If it tells you which specific pack it is, try using google to locate it.

User Info: nightofthedark

nightofthedark - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. It shouldn't be a issue with EA. It's probably a issue with Window's. If you get a error code when you launch the game you need to give it the updates. If it's jsut when you insert the CD it is definitely a window's thing.

User Info: Sirax0

Sirax0 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. it is not a windows issue, i had this happen to me when i felt like playing again a month later.
    files installed from the game were not compleatly removed from your first installment, or first failed atempt to install.
    go in to control panel, remove any file that shows up for the game.
    now look on drive C for the C&C folder and remove it.
    empty trash and reboot.

now you can do a clean install of the game.

User Info: pappydan

pappydan - 7 years ago 0 0