Question from fors139

I need to install a language pack?

I insert the CD and a window pops up saying I need to install a language pack before I can play, on Tiberium Wars and Kanes Wrath. Language pack? I just bought this game a week ago and EA hasn't answered my after 5 days. I appreciate it. Anyone know whats up?

piyabut asked for clarification:

Huh? can we download the language pack?

Answers

nightofthedark answered:

That sounds less like a game issue and more like an issue with windows. If it tells you which specific pack it is, try using google to locate it.
0 1

Sirax0 answered:

It shouldn't be a issue with EA. It's probably a issue with Window's. If you get a error code when you launch the game you need to give it the updates. If it's jsut when you insert the CD it is definitely a window's thing.
0 0

pappydan answered:

it is not a windows issue, i had this happen to me when i felt like playing again a month later.
files installed from the game were not compleatly removed from your first installment, or first failed atempt to install.
go in to control panel, remove any file that shows up for the game.
now look on drive C for the C&C folder and remove it.
empty trash and reboot.

now you can do a clean install of the game.
0 0