Question from papabeartnb

Will ati radeon 4200 run guild wars?

Wanting to know if that card is good enough for a laptop to play on with ddr3 3or4gb ram 320 hard drive or if i should go with a 3570 ddr2?

That may be pushing it a bit, but theoretically, I don't see why it wouldn't run.

Minimum as per GW instructions: "ATI Radeon 8500 or NVIDIA GeForce 3 series video card with 64 MB of VRAM"

This means it isn't a sure thing. Integrated video may be too low to run it. You'll have to do some research of your own.

An integrated Geforce 4200 isn't really a gaming-appropriate card. You'll probably find even when it does run games, you'll get low frame rates even at low resolutions. I suggest trying to stick more to middle-of-the-road video cards. I assume the 3570 is a dedicated video card, in which case you may see better performance. It is kind of out of date though.