Getting to Elona (Nightfall Campaign) from Prophecies Campaign?

1. Can someone please tell me where I need to go so I can get to Elona from the Prophecies Campaign? I've reached the Factions Campaign, and I'm assumming you can do the same with Nightfall.

User Info: gokusan6669

gokusan6669 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Lion's Arch. When you enter the city a message appears telling you who you need to talk to to acquire the quest. Been too long since I did it, but I believe it is Lionguard Figo.

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Lion's Arch.

You when you enter Lion's Arch, it'll tell you who to talk to to get the quest to go to Elona. It's either a Lion Guard, or Kormir.

Once you get the quest, make sure that you have a good party set-up, as you need to talk to Kormir to start the fight. It's pretty much a sunspear trial, mixed with fighting off evil.

The fight consists of Grasps, Tormenter Scythes, Hands of chaos, and the like. They're level 20 - 28. You don't need to kill them all, but you need to kill those surrounding Chaos Rifts, then you need to stay by the rifts to close them. There are 4 rifts in all.

After you close them all, you have a short countdown timer until you return to Lion's Arch (or something) and then you talk to Kormir to get congratulated and be able to finally travel to Kamadan (on the isle of Istan in Elona).

User Info: WhiteDragon2501

WhiteDragon2501 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. You need to take the quest "Sunspears in Kryta" from Lionguard Figo.

User Info: SilverTsumugari

SilverTsumugari - 6 years ago 0 0