Where can I find the Magica Luminosus for Novice Avanti in the Temple of Hesinde?

1. Where can I find the Magica Luminosus for Novice Avanti in the Temple of Hesinde?

User Info: kennible

kennible - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Just keep bashing your way through monsters and it's in the final room. Big book on a pedestal.

User Info: seangaudun13

seangaudun13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually it's really easy to find. Go down a level from where the initiate is, and as you go down the stairs, take a hard right. The book is in the room, on a pedestal. There are 2 stairs down from that level, but check them both, you can't miss it. Btw, I was kinda hoping that little * will join me as a healing mage, but bummer

User Info: jhonel83

jhonel83 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Scratch my answer above. Seems the book spawns randomly. Quote from the boards:
    "The book is a small white book that sits on one of the writing desks in the amoeba infested levels. There are several possible spawn points for it, so you basically have to check every one. "

User Info: jhonel83

jhonel83 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. hi.Who can tell me how can get the cellar key. I can't find Novice Avanti.thx.

User Info: stwl2008

stwl2008 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. jhoneil83 is correct - the book spawns randomly at one of the writing desks on the floor immediately below the floor Novice Avanti is at. You also need to have him tell you about it, you can't "preemptively" get it while going down there for the first time.

User Info: Truecidation

Truecidation - 4 years ago 0 0