Question from dcbyrne

How do I get past Hammers of Fate, Wulfstans Defiance, Mission #2 The Ambush?

I have completed all requested missions and no message of an attack. This is killing me. I can't continue this game unless I am attacked. I have captured all resources and gold mines. I now have an Army of tremendous size and can't finish this game. I have posted a number of help requests and have received not one answer. I hope someone on this forum can help. What can I do to finish?

Thanks,
Douglas

Answers

Huska83 answered:

Aight dude...I got you. On the Ambush, you have a few objectives. Since you have a large army, I assume you've seized Asbrand. The next thing to do is to seize the dwarven dwellings. These are those little buildings you would use to supplement your own creature production (Bear Pen, Blade Barracks, ets.) Once that's done, you should be attacked. Mine came at the end of the second month, beginning of the third by a red Knight..."Andreas". Once that's done, you should complete the mission.
0 0

shadow_fang2000 answered:

But the Knight just stood there w/o attacking and when I come for him and defeated him the game didn't say I won
0 0

Huska83 answered:

I just completed the level...on easy for time sake. Here's how...1) Make sure you have the patch...maybe its a bug or something. 2) From the start...follow the path...take the first subterranean entrance. You will not need to go back up after this. 3) Press through and go straight for the castle. 4) Once captured, get all of the dwellings until the objective is complete. 5) Once that's done, the dude will pop up and make a run on your place. 6) Kill him, complete mission. If it still doesn't work after this...I dunno what to tell you.
0 0