How do I stop this 'glitch'?

1. Ok so my sim which is a toddler was sitting at the edge of some steps and can't move (it has that sign with the foot) and when i wanna feed it i can't. Can someone please help before my baby dies!!!!!!

User Info: ataxier14

ataxier14 - 7 years ago
    i always try that cheat and it NEVER works, well i need other ideas!!!! oh yeah btw it happened to another sim where he was at the edge of some stairs and he couldn't move, i ended up quitting and going back to that file soooooo...

User Info: ataxier14

ataxier14 - 7 years ago

1. use resetSim [first name] [last name] . Use your baby's name, here's an example: resetSim Paige Harney

User Info: IceSk8tr86

IceSk8tr86 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Maybe use the move objects cheat and see if that works?

User Info: 21Hayden12

21Hayden12 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. This happened to me in Sims 2. The baby didn't die, the poeple came and took it. I had another baby and the same thing happened. On my third try, it worked.

Try for another baby....=]

~~~~IceWolf228~~~~

User Info: IceWolf228

IceWolf228 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I Would suggest evict the family and place them back in.. easy peasy.

User Info: Zatl

Zatl - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. yeah use resetsim. If that doesn't work, did you type in the cheat correctly? make sure it's "moveobjects on" without quotes. And if that happened twice, your stairs could be glitched. Just remove the stairs and replace it with some new ones. :D

User Info: poweradefan100

poweradefan100 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. it happpened to me to but i did what Zati did and it worked

User Info: Jetta82898

Jetta82898 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. That happened to me when i was getting robbed . click ctrl shift C and the
    n type in testing cheats enabled true and then shift and clikc on any place and click on teleport me here ur baby will appear in that place and wont be stuck

User Info: LOlxxxLOLOLOLOL

LOlxxxLOLOLOLOL - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. um, for alot of people glitches that happen to me in the sims 3, eg, exiting the eating cereal action and the cereal staying in the sims hand as they leave ( yea ino lol ) and the baby glitch when its just a big weird shape stick thing, i go into create a sim mode, to create a new outfit or change appearance and change anything about them, it usually puts them back 2 normal ^_^ oh and btw if you dont use cheats glitches dont happen but u cant say TAKE BACK lol... omg that would be cool ... aaaanywaays hope this helped ^_^ x

User Info: lilmisssmileyxx

lilmisssmileyxx - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. um, for alot of people glitches that happen to me in the sims 3, eg, exiting the eating cereal action and the cereal staying in the sims hand as they leave ( yea ino lol ) and the baby glitch when its just a big weird shape stick thing, i go into create a sim mode, to create a new outfit or change appearance and change anything about them, it usually puts them back 2 normal ^_^ oh and btw if you dont use cheats glitches dont happen but u cant say TAKE BACK lol... omg that would be cool ... aaaanywaays hope this helped ^_^ x

User Info: lilmisssmileyxx

lilmisssmileyxx - 5 years ago 0 0