Question from ataxier14

How do I stop this 'glitch'?

Ok so my sim which is a toddler was sitting at the edge of some steps and can't move (it has that sign with the foot) and when i wanna feed it i can't. Can someone please help before my baby dies!!!!!!

ataxier14 provided additional details:

i always try that cheat and it NEVER works, well i need other ideas!!!! oh yeah btw it happened to another sim where he was at the edge of some stairs and he couldn't move, i ended up quitting and going back to that file soooooo...

IceSk8tr86 answered:

use resetSim [first name] [last name] . Use your baby's name, here's an example: resetSim Paige Harney
2 0

Answers

21Hayden12 answered:

Maybe use the move objects cheat and see if that works?
1 0

IceWolf228 answered:

This happened to me in Sims 2. The baby didn't die, the poeple came and took it. I had another baby and the same thing happened. On my third try, it worked.

Try for another baby....=]

~~~~IceWolf228~~~~
0 1

Zatl answered:

I Would suggest evict the family and place them back in.. easy peasy.
0 0

poweradefan100 answered:

yeah use resetsim. If that doesn't work, did you type in the cheat correctly? make sure it's "moveobjects on" without quotes. And if that happened twice, your stairs could be glitched. Just remove the stairs and replace it with some new ones. :D
0 0

Jetta82898 answered:

it happpened to me to but i did what Zati did and it worked
0 0

LOlxxxLOLOLOLOL answered:

That happened to me when i was getting robbed . click ctrl shift C and the
n type in testing cheats enabled true and then shift and clikc on any place and click on teleport me here ur baby will appear in that place and wont be stuck
0 0

lilmisssmileyxx answered:

um, for alot of people glitches that happen to me in the sims 3, eg, exiting the eating cereal action and the cereal staying in the sims hand as they leave ( yea ino lol ) and the baby glitch when its just a big weird shape stick thing, i go into create a sim mode, to create a new outfit or change appearance and change anything about them, it usually puts them back 2 normal ^_^ oh and btw if you dont use cheats glitches dont happen but u cant say TAKE BACK lol... omg that would be cool ... aaaanywaays hope this helped ^_^ x
0 0

lilmisssmileyxx answered:

0 0

NON STOP shutdown? Open Mikmik97
Stop slowing down? Open MkittyR
Is there a cheat to stop the aging? Answered Daze7
How do I stop my sims from aging? Answered Sunnysun033
Is there a code to make sims stop aging? Answered spidyboy91