Question from srich83

How can I get my kids back from the social worker?

My four kids got taken away by the social worker. Three were happy and one was just lonely (since she stayed out all night with a friend and didnt talk to anyone, which is odd because she had a loner personality trait)

Is there anyway I can get my kids back? I miss them and my sims cry all the time

srich83 provided additional details:

My sim just got a phone call from her daughter. since she was best friends with her kids they can come over and visit, but not live i guess. weird. they should make a thing to petition at the town hall to get your kids back.

havenlove asked for clarification:

Haley,
How do you get your children back into your house?

haley1234 answered:

Type "testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat box, then invite your kids over. When they come over, shift-click on them, and select "Add to Active Family".

I've never tried this, but it should work.

Hope this helps!
~Haley
2 0

Answers

IceSk8tr86 answered:

I'm really sorry that they got taken away but you can't get them back. Even if you tried to adopt them back, which is where they go after they are taken away, the sims at the social working place won't let you adopt strictly because you've had children taken away before. Although I guess if you didn't save you could get them back because you reset from your last save.
0 0

ataxier14 answered:

If you see that a sim is desolate, just use the cheat (if you want to) testingcheatsenabled true to raise the social aspect in the needs section!!!
0 0

Poke_Toast answered:

I don't think you can get them back, but go find the social worker and yell at him a couple of times.
0 0

Dwes_Trueheart answered:

I was gonna post what Haley said. It DID WORK! And I got Corrie back.

Just to later kill him...but it was on my terms.
1 0

kikineko answered:

Thanks Haley, that worked for me too. It was a case of "sim was sleeping and really hungry". Lame.
0 0