How can I get my kids back from the social worker?

1. My four kids got taken away by the social worker. Three were happy and one was just lonely (since she stayed out all night with a friend and didnt talk to anyone, which is odd because she had a loner personality trait)

Is there anyway I can get my kids back? I miss them and my sims cry all the time

User Info: srich83

srich83 - 7 years ago
    My sim just got a phone call from her daughter. since she was best friends with her kids they can come over and visit, but not live i guess. weird. they should make a thing to petition at the town hall to get your kids back.

User Info: srich83

srich83 - 7 years ago
    Haley,
    How do you get your children back into your house?

User Info: havenlove

havenlove - 4 years ago

1. Type "testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat box, then invite your kids over. When they come over, shift-click on them, and select "Add to Active Family".

I've never tried this, but it should work.

Hope this helps!
    ~Haley

User Info: haley1234

haley1234 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm really sorry that they got taken away but you can't get them back. Even if you tried to adopt them back, which is where they go after they are taken away, the sims at the social working place won't let you adopt strictly because you've had children taken away before. Although I guess if you didn't save you could get them back because you reset from your last save.

User Info: IceSk8tr86

IceSk8tr86 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you see that a sim is desolate, just use the cheat (if you want to) testingcheatsenabled true to raise the social aspect in the needs section!!!

User Info: ataxier14

ataxier14 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't think you can get them back, but go find the social worker and yell at him a couple of times.

User Info: Poke_Toast

Poke_Toast - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I was gonna post what Haley said. It DID WORK! And I got Corrie back.

Just to later kill him...but it was on my terms.

User Info: Dwes_Trueheart

Dwes_Trueheart - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Thanks Haley, that worked for me too. It was a case of "sim was sleeping and really hungry". Lame.

User Info: kikineko

kikineko - 5 years ago 0 0