Question from ataxier14

How do I hold meetings without losing my job performance?

Ok, Im a Power Broker and her traits are: Schmoozer, workaholic, bookworm, genius and something else. Whenever I hold meetings, my job performance goes down! (The red arrow pointing down) Before I get fired, what do I do???

xXemo4neverXx answered:

Are you doing the meetings during work, or when your sim is off? If you go to the map view when your sim is not working, you can click on the building they work in and select "hold a meeting". Another thing might be that she doesn't have all the requirements(like holding meetings, befriending coworkers and upping skills) and the 'system' doesn't feel she's working fast enough. But I've never played a sim with that job, so I'm not totally sure what the requirements even are, lol.

But I would just try holding meetings when she isn't working, and make sure that she's in a good mood during work and check the 'job' page often so that you know what she needs to be doing to get promoted.
2 0

Answers

Soymilk132 answered:

Look: Do you goof off at work or not show up? You can hold a meeting during work hours, but what your probably doing is holding a meeting WITHOUT GOING TO WORK.
0 1

allieboo617 answered:

You should ALWAYS go to work in a good mood. I achieve this with the Testingcheatsenabled true cheat. Shift click your mailbox, then click make all happy. If you wish to make a super sim shift click your mailbox again and click make needs static. ALWAYS work hard at work, unless your boss or co-workers are unhappy, then suck up or hang out with them. In the business career field you need to hold meetings at the Doo Pea Corporate Tower during your off time. Very similar to the Rockstar career field.
0 1

Losing things while switching Sims? Answered Legotim
Why isn't my clone a family member? Unanswered gengar77
How do I "bottle feed" a foal? Unanswered gengar77
Why this game runs heavy on my Pc (Windows Vista HB)? Unanswered RonaldoShah
Sim Disabled? Unanswered Nadia_531