Question from BrknHrtd21

How do you accomplish the Golddigger Lifetime Achievement?

I married someone I knew was rich (The Landgraab Family) but when he moved in he didn't bring a whole lot of money with him, and then he died a few days later, but I haven't been able to see his ghost no matter how often I mourn at his grave. Do you actually have to kill the sim to get this achievement, and does it matter if they bring a whole lot of money when they move in?? As long as their micellaneous says that their "Rich" right?? Any help is much appreciated!!!

popingpopcorn answered:

To get them in the graveyard, open your inventory, drag the remains onto it, go to the graveyard. Drag the remains to somewhere inside the graveyard.
0 0

OhCapinMyCapin answered:

If the Miscellaneous says they are Rich, then they are. There is a opportunity for you to give a grave to the science people and they give you the ghost of the person who's grave you gave them, but if you don't have it offered to you then you cant do it. You can also visit them at the graveyard and they may show up, i'm not sure how to get them in the graveyard though.
0 0

How do i solve this lifetime wish? Open Kaiti23
Lifetime Happiness? Answered Hubnnick
How do I do the Heartbreaker Lifetime Wish? Answered mafalda_157
Lifetime Happiness Points? Open footballucas
Changing Lifetime Rewards? Open eggznbakey