Question from theadorabelle

How do I use smooth recovery?

I have an oppertunity to use smooth recovery, only I can't figure out how. I've tried everything that I've read online, but nothing works (most of it isn't explained well).
So I'd like an answer that I can understand easily.
Thanks :)

Basically whenever you do something, lets say wrong, to someone socially (For example, trying to kiss them too soon). You sometimes have an option when you click on the sim to use a "smooth Recovery"

When you use it, it will be as i you didn't do anything wrong.

Find a situation were you were a bit inappropriate, then use smooth recovery right after.

If you make a mistake,like insulting them or proposing too soon, as @Neonivek was saying, just click the sim after closing the conversation and the option should come up and things will be as they were before. Hope this helps!

Just say something mean then click again smooth recovery should appear.
(to use smooth recovery the you need some charisma points)