How do I stop my sims from aging?

1. I want to keep my sims the same age and I tried the cheat

User Info: Sunnysun033

Sunnysun033 - 6 years ago

1. Press F5 for options, go to gameplay, deselect "Enable Aging"

No need to cheat in Sims 3 to disable aging, they give you the option to do so. Be aware that everyone else in your neighborhood will become immortal as well.

User Info: Cal_S

Cal_S - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. You can get a good cook with fishing skill and make ambrosia. I keep getting it and making it to stay alive. Also, use a death flower on death by having it in your inventory.

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to the options menu while your playing the game, then uncheck the 'enable aging' option.

User Info: Video5Star

Video5Star - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to options during gameplay as an active sim , then once in options go to gameplay options and check the box that says enable or disable aging or watever the fk it says...i think that immortality isnt much real so i just set the time of days that my sim has till he/she ages and i set it to 960 days sucka!!! tht way it is more realistic(Epic)and you will age in a decent amount of time :)

User Info: BookofSims

BookofSims - 6 years ago 0 0