Question from debusentel

Is there a cheat for career leveling?

I want to get to level 10 in the buisness career, but can never level up on my own.

Answers

yugiohfanatic91 answered:

Use the testingcheatsenabled true cheat and then shift-click on your mailbox and cotinue from there.
0 0

allieboo617 answered:

WARNING! Going straight to level 10 will NOT fulfill your lifetime wish. You must go to level 9 then get to level 10 on your own to fulfill it.
1 0

ab9003 answered:

Yugio, that's a little confusing.
*expends*
So, open up the cheat box(control shift C)
Type in testingcheatsenabled true
Hold down shift and click on your mailbox
Press career(I think)
Choose your level

But keep in mind what allie said

Good luck!
0 0

santi111222 answered:

There is possibly a way I think:The cheat code set carrer[carrer/level]Got it on k-zone
0 0

bobdawnw answered:

You can type ctrl + shift + c and then type in testingcheatsenabled true. Then shift click on your sims mailbox and an option for something about careers will appear along with many other options. Click on that and proceed to the buisness section. You can choose what level you wish to be on. Good luck.
0 0