Twins or triplets are always all boys or all girls. How do you make your sims have a boy and a girl?

1. My sims both have the fertility treatment so they always have twins or triplets. I want a boy to be twins with a girl but I always get like 3 of the same sex. I want to find an answer to this question that DOESNT involve turning off aging and feeding my sims apples or watermelons cause then the babies wouldn't really be twins. Please Help!

User Info: jchill7130

jchill7130 - 6 years ago
    It Worked!!!!! Thanks sooo much! :)

User Info: jchill7130

jchill7130 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You need a level 5 or high medical sim, several apples, several watermelons, a TV and stereo.

Before your sim "pops" but after you hear the jingle to let you know she is pregnant have her eat at least 3 watermelons. Usually I have them eat more. This will HOPEFULLY set her up to have a girl.

Then have the doctor determine gender of the baby. With any luck he will say girl. Whatever he says is what the first baby will be.

Now 1) if you have enough lifetime happiness points, get the Fertility Treatment. 2) Have sim watch KIDS TV while KIDS music is playing on the stereo in the same room.

If the doctor determined you were having a girl - have your sim eat apples over the next two days. Again 3 is the minimum but more tends to "help" in MY experience. If the doctor said boy - have your sim eat Watermelons to encourage for girls.

Whatever the doctor determines will be the first baby and the "singleton". IF your sim has triplets and with luck, the other two will be the opposite. So if the doctor says GIRL and these steps work, you should have a girl and two boys. If the doctor says BOY and the steps work, you should have a boy and two girls.

This is not a guaranteed procedure - the fruit only INCREASES the chances of X gender. The TV/Music only increases the chances of multiples. It's possible you'll have twins and not triplets.

Good luck

User Info: Francis_Nerrrrr

Francis_Nerrrrr (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. do you KNOW any level 5 or higher med. sim?

User Info: Lolose

Lolose - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. No requirments skillwise or careerwise. just eat no less then 3 apples during pregnancy for a boy and no less then 3 watermelons during pregnancy for girls. simple as that and not as many words as franciss. and btw this is almost 100% to get you the desired sex of the child. hasnt failed me yet cheers mate =)

User Info: ranma2038

ranma2038 - 5 years ago 0 0