Getting The Sim Teen Pregnant On The Sims 3 for ps3?

1. You can Get The Teenager Pregnant On The Sims 3... But you have 2 kill the Sims Teen first. (1) make sure the Sim teen is in a bad mood... (2) get them in the pool... if u don't have a pool at your house go to the community pool..(3) once they're in the pool, make sure they don't get out.. soon they will drown of their bad mood so they would die... (4) once they are dead find the ghost teens lover or make a new lover and have them relax in the bed once Ur home. (5) press try for a baby and if it playz a lullaby that means u were successful............. THX plz comment if your still having trouble or if u just need more information

User Info: ImamakeitrainBX

ImamakeitrainBX - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I believe you have to post this in the PS3 board, sorry mate.

User Info: crusader_2142

crusader_2142 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I made the girl a ghost and did as followed but it didnt work? was i supposed to kill the boy or girl?

User Info: bitsybeth_247

bitsybeth_247 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You can't get a teen pregnant

User Info: kay4749

kay4749 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. All they could do was CHAT on the bed. :(

User Info: KatyBaybee

KatyBaybee - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. I heard somewhere and I tried it that if you age up the two sim's get them to "woohoo" but before they go under the covers change them back to teens. I donno if this wiil work for you because it didn't work forme, my sim just turned invisible beside head and feet, but it could work for you.

User Info: ismartperson

ismartperson - 5 months ago 0 0