Question from TurtleConvoy

Bugs/glitches?

I have downloaded some mods from modthesims.net and I have the No Intro, Nissan GTR, Nissan 370z, Chevy Camero, Mitsubishi Lancer, the 70" Plasma TV, and the Gain 50 Skills plus Hidden Skills. For a while I've been experiencing some bug/glitches: when my sim reads the newspaper on the couch, he/she suddenly disappear and spawn right next to the couch, I can't buy skill books from the bookstore because the bookstore's skill book tab is missing, and I can't purchase lifetime rewards. What is the problem?

harry_james_pot answered:

Remove all the mods, and then try using each one at a time to find out which mod is causing the problem.
0 0

Is this game really as badly ridden with bugs and glitches as the boards make it seem? Answered dogwhen
Big Bugs on The Sims 3? Open Eilana29
How To Get Gems/Bugs/Rocks/Seeds? Answered GAMER_GIRL2009
Old Glitches? Open jpmonkey3
Any Glitches? Answered LyokoNix