Accused of cheating glitch?

1. My sim has only been in a relationship with one person but after the scrapbook update came, suddenly my sim is in 3 different relationships and has a reputation of cheating. Didn't find out until my sim's significant other accused them of cheating and ruined the relationship. Is this a glitch? It's definitely a game killer as I've spent a lot of time building this sim up.

User Info: smartxalex

smartxalex - 5 years ago
    Also, as it turns out, this sim that my sim has been cheating on doesn't seem to exist. No history of a relationship is evident nor can this character be located anywhere.

User Info: smartxalex

smartxalex - 5 years ago

1. If there's no history of that person being created or alive, it could be because one of two reasons; the person has died or yes, it's a glitch. I know you've spent a lot of time getting the sim's realationship(s) up but I think the best thing to do is to go into your 'Lifetime Award Points' and purchase an award called 'Clean Slate'. You can read what it does for yourself but basically it should reset your relationship(s) and your reputation to where you will no longer be called or considered a cheater.
    Hope this helped. :)
    *Sorry if it didn't.

User Info: lilshwee

lilshwee - 4 years ago 2 0