My sim is stuck in the floor! How do I get her out?

1. So my sim got home from the hospital after having twins. I tried to have her put the baby she was holding in the crib but she just started yelling like something was in the way. I realized that I couldn't see her feet and she was stuck in the floor. No matter what I do or try I can't get her out. Help please!!

User Info: jcooper5209

jcooper5209 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. This might be a little time consuming but you could try destroying/tearing down or selling everything in a path to where she could just walk right outside. Yes, you might have to put everything back and rebuild what you tore down, but it might work. That way, if it does, you wont lose the mom or the baby.

User Info: lilshwee

lilshwee - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Old question, but for others now
    Type cheat moveobjects on go build buy click on the person bring them up and yeah.

Hope that helps
    -K

User Info: ismartperson

ismartperson - 5 months ago 0 0