Question from Sajagen

Is there is an autosave feature?

Is there is an autosave feature, because I can't find it in settings?

From: Zsukov 5 years ago

There isnt

Well, we can't be sure until the final copy is released. I hope there is.

Through a manager at a local store I got my CE today. Unfortunately there is no autosave feature. I hope that doesn't deter you though. The game is great.

No. It's just like the Sims 2. You will get a prompt every time you go to menu's or quit that will ask if you want to save.

Um i have heard while there is no direct autosave, somewhere deep in the game code there is a backup auto-save function so when you think you have lost all the data it is still there but it takes an absolute age to find it.

The game does save "backups", but I have no idea when it does it or how often. They may just be rollbacks of the previous save. Fortunately, so far, the game seems rediculously stable, so forgetting to save for a few hours hasn't caused me any heartache... yet.