Will The Sims 3 run ok on my laptop?

1. I am planning to buy The sims 3, but wanted to know if it will run alright on my laptop?
    Operation System: Window Vista Home Premium
    Processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU T3200 2.00GHz (2 CPUs) ~2.00GHz
    Memory: 2GB Ram
    Graphic: Integrated Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family 795 MB
    DirectX 10

User Info: theslayertry21

theslayertry21 - 7 years ago

1. I took that system test from the website sims_fan5533 provided, and I don't meet half of the requirements to play the game (old laptop), but on the low settings there hasn't been much of a problem yet. When I tried to use higher settings it was really slow and crashed a few times, so I think I've learned my lesson. Hope that helps!

User Info: Gregovich88

Gregovich88 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Hey i think i have roughly the same laptop as you, so i hope that this question will be answered before the sims 3 is released

User Info: Colonel_Autumn

Colonel_Autumn - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to this website
    www.ea.com/games/the-sims-3
    it has a program that will scan your computer to see if your computer fits the minimum requirements

User Info: sims_fan5533

sims_fan5533 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. My laptop is the pretty much the same, it does have a slightly less powerful CPU, and it runs on mine without an issue with most settings on low-medium...so it should run on yours without much of an issue.

User Info: Carlzilla

Carlzilla - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I have the Sims 3, and my computer is almost the same as yours. It runs the Sims, but since I have only 1 GB of RAM it crashes a lot. But, based on the fact you have 2GB, and they only require 1.5 GB for a laptop (if you have Vista), then you should be in the clear!

User Info: Kobacha

Kobacha - 7 years ago 0 0