Question from moldock

Lifetime Happiness Cheat?

Has the shazaam code worked for anyone because I can not get it to work

poweradefan99 answered:

Nope. Must of been a fake. Or a typo. :P
4 1

Answers

Monkeybritt99 answered:

I couldnt get it wokring either :( sorry.
0 3

kevburt answered:

There is a mod for this that gives you 999,999,999 when you get your first promotion. it is as www.sims2workshop.com
0 4

Anmonic answered:

The code is real, but I don't think they put it in the game or something. I bought the Sims 3 Game Guide Collector's Edition and it has the code in it.
0 3

Pathi answered:

The only way to activate this cheat (actually it is not shazaam, but "lifetimehappiness") is to use the Awesome Mod by Pescado. You can find it at moreawesomethanyou.com.
The mod gives you a lot of useful gameplay options, that were put in by the designers. It has a few random glitches though, so be warned...
3 10

iamthedeadman answered:

If you use testingcheatsenabled true, and then go to the screen where the chest and the lifetime points show, hold ctrl and then click inbetween the chest and the numbers, it rewards you with 500 points per click. You have to make sure to hit the area inbetween the chest and the number, closest to chest, to right in the middle, no lower, or higher then the chest. This does work, and it's not really complicated once you get used to it.
2 11

devilke123 answered:

iamthedeadman

Where do i have to click for those 500points?
Can you post a screen pls?
0 0

Apobiosis answered:

@ Pathi

there's lotsa folder to exlplore. can you gimme the specific one, please?
0 0

gaskgkasghks answered:

Crap i was able to get this to work before, granted it took some time playing the game before it ever stopped working, but now i get the feeling that the new patch i just downloaded got rid of the cheat hope not but if it did >_<
0 0

Pathi answered:

@Apobiosis

The direct link to the Awesome Mod is:

www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15185.0.html

The mod has a lot of neat features, but still crashes the game often on the load screen. When it works, it really improves the gameplay and story progression, allowing you a number of gameplay choices (not always cheats).

However, if you want just the "lifetimehappiness," there is a more reliable alternative-- Rick's Debug Enabler, which unlocks additional cheat commands built into the game, but made not available by EA to players. The link for Rick's package is:

www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343068

If you type help in the cheat console, it will list the additional cheats.

Have fun!
0 3

poweradefan99 answered:

@pathi

I put that download on the sims 3 but not all of the new cheats would work.
0 0

jbdarjuan answered:

So what you have to do is do the cheat thing then type in "Help" this cheat tells you some of the cheats I am not shore it has it Sorry.
0 0

rockhabb answered:

I have this tutorial on YouTube that actually gives you 500 lifetime happiness for each click. It works and everything. Check it out.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dL6cVb8IEY
1 0

poweradefan100 answered:

Alright, here's the REAL lifetime happiness cheat. You've seen that people are always saying to click between the chest and the lifetime happiness point count right? well you have to do something before that. You have to type in testingcheatsenabled true in the MAIN MENU then choose your family and then do it. It should work. Hope this helped!
0 0

poweradefan100 answered:

Oh sorry, i forgot, you have to ctrl+click in the middle of the chest and point count too. Sorry i left that out lol. I'm such a moron. :P
0 0

Lifetime Happiness? Answered Hubnnick
Lifetime Happiness Points? Open footballucas
How do i solve this lifetime wish? Open Kaiti23
How do I do the Heartbreaker Lifetime Wish? Answered mafalda_157
Changing Lifetime Rewards? Open eggznbakey