Question from JamJackEvo

How can I get Ambrosia?

I already found the Deathfish. I'm stomped in how to get the Life fruit. I know it has something to do with Gardening, but for the life of me I can't find the right seed to plant. What are the requirements in actually getting a Life fruit?

Neonivek answered:

Some extra information that may be helpful:

-Gardening can be at level 7, it doesn't need to be at level 10.
-You can get the Lifefruit, needed for this recipe, by getting to 6th rank in the science career. You get one so use that to grow the plant.
-If you want to find the "Special" seeds faster there is no better place then the graveyard. Explore the Catacombs or look a bit outside the Graveyard's entrances (there are 4) for a treasure trove of Special-Rare plants.
--I never got the collection helper and found multiple Lifefruit seeds.
-It is RARE but you can also find special seeds while fishing. Likely it needs to be in the ocean.
1 0

Answers

BigRedPK answered:

I know you already said you have the deathfish, but for completion's sake.

1) Fishing Skill lv 10.
2) Fish at graveyard with cheese after 2 a.m. to catch Deathfish
3) Gardening Skill lv 10.
4) Search the world for seeds (you should only concentrate on special seeds; collection helper REALLY helps with this)
5) Plant seeds and harvest (as they start growing, you are only looking for Special stalk type plants, NOT shrubs)
5) Cooking Skill lv 10.
6) Buy ambrosia cookbook and read it
7) Cook and eat.

Apparently there is also a way to get the life fruit through lv 10 Science career, but I never got it that way.
1 0

Nadezhda_ answered:

I got a death plant from Science 7, and Life fruit from Lv10 science. much easier imo then collecting seeds (kept growing Money trees heh)
0 0