What is the best strategy for killing my wife?

1. I want a ghost baby so please help me!

User Info: braydon33

braydon33 - 7 years ago

1. You want to kill her according to what kind of Ghost Baby you want (Also Ghost men can try for baby with living women and still give ghost babies)

Fire and Electrocuted are both awsome!

User Info: Neonivek

Neonivek (Expert) - 7 years ago 13 0

Answers

1. Make a room with nothing in it and make your wife go in there then just took off the door and let her die, it works for me anyway!

User Info: olbreo

olbreo - 7 years ago 11 1
  2. First of all, why would u want to kill your wife? second of all, just start a fire by leaving pankakes on stove and get out, leave her in, and delete doors

User Info: MSthebilder

MSthebilder - 7 years ago 5 3
  3. Try building a pool, let wife get in, and take off the diving board/ ladder. Takes a while, but always will work. ( Great for killing en-mass if you're that kind of person..)

User Info: tehi_king

tehi_king - 7 years ago 7 8
  4. Just Delete everything she needs and delete all doors and trap her works good....

User Info: ginbasil

ginbasil - 7 years ago 2 2
  5. Fires don't work for me in sims 3.. the sim always uses the fire extinguisher and even if I cancel the sim from using it, the fire still doesn't kill the sim. I've had one sim that was a little bit on fire and didn't care lol.

Dying of hunger seems to be the fastest/easiest way to die. With electrocution you have to wait for something to need repairing and drowning takes a while..

Even after all that, Death might give the sim a second chance even without the death flower in hand. -.-

User Info: shampy26

shampy26 - 7 years ago 1 2
  6. lol, I have a whole lot of fun watching the sims burn, make a wall, make the sim you want dead walk to the wall, enclose the room with a 2x3.
    _ _ _
    |_|_|_|
    |_|_|_|

something like that, then put your sim on the far left of the room, move in a fireplace, make the sim move away from the wall, put 2 plants at that wall, and finish it with a rug on the ground, start the FIRE, and make your sim poke the fire over and over again, fire should spread, and Incredible, the sim you hate is Dead.

It just helps me, if I accidently marry a women who's older then me O.o

ROFL

User Info: UnknownDude09

UnknownDude09 - 7 years ago 4 2
  7. Buy a pool and make her drown

User Info: TheKuhn

TheKuhn - 7 years ago 0 3
  8. Once I had let a room get really dirty. Then I put her in there and took away the trash can and the doors. Soon a bunch of flies swarmed her and she died. But you got to make sure the room is as dirty as it can be or it'll take forever.

User Info: 5_thirteen_rulz

5_thirteen_rulz - 7 years ago 0 1
  9. To shampy- Fires won't work if free will is on... turn it off and then enclose someone in a room, take out doors... fire kills.

User Info: gdunit91

gdunit91 - 7 years ago 0 1
  10. To shampy- Fires won't work if free will is on... turn it off and then enclose someone in a room, take out doors... fire kills.

User Info: gdunit91

gdunit91 - 7 years ago 1 0
  11. You can't drown them in pools, because they are now able to climb out on the edges instead of needing a ladder.

User Info: HolyKnight3

HolyKnight3 - 7 years ago 1 0
  12. What i did was build a room that wasn't close to the house (in the backyard) and I filled it with counters, a refrigerator, and a stove (make sure this stove isn't the most expensive one because never starts fires). If free will is off, having a door won't even matter, because the sim won't get out unless you tell it to. Don't put a fire alarm, and don't make your sim call the fire department. Start making pancakes, and right when your sim starts cooking it on the stove, click it away to do something else and just leave it there. Hahah. I made a golddigger girl kill her husband.

User Info: xotraceeyy

xotraceeyy - 7 years ago 1 0
  13. Hold down ctrl and press 3 and 9 then it will skay kill or edit(33version) click kill and select the character you want to kill on the leader death board and boom!!! you killed you crappy wife!!! or make a jason or freddy kruger

User Info: cheats101

cheats101 - 7 years ago 2 2
  14. make a room with a single fireplace, and then make your wife walk in there, delete the door, and start putting chairs, around the room (making sure one of the chairs is next to the fire.... And then stack the rest of the chairs around the room... Sit back and enjoy....... Or whatever.

User Info: Chain_Gangsta1

Chain_Gangsta1 - 7 years ago 0 2
  15. One of the easiest ways to kill a sim is to cheat a little. Hold down ctrl, shift and C and a little text box should appear at the top of the screen. Type in "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotations. Then, make your wife the active sing (the one you're playing as). Go to her needs panel, move your mouse over the hunger need and drag it all the way to the left. Your wife should starve and die within a few seconds.

User Info: Yoshermon

Yoshermon - 7 years ago 5 0
  16. even if you don't want to turn free will off, make a one room house, fill with cheap carpet, fireplace, and said sim. The whole house will burn soon and the sim will start burning from all the carpet, regardless of free will.

User Info: UsedSprockets

UsedSprockets - 7 years ago 0 0
  17. To drown her, make her work out until her muscles are fatigued, then have her swim in a pool.

User Info: GMwoogitmaster

GMwoogitmaster - 7 years ago 1 1
  18. Close her between sofas and watch her die from hunger.

User Info: jblispoopycena

jblispoopycena - 7 years ago 0 0