I can't install content from the store?

1. I downloaded the free extra town and the sports car for the collectors edition thought the sims 3 store. It comes up in the game launcher but when I click install nothing happens, also when I click show file nothing happens.

I'm running Vista home 64-bit, AMD Phenom X4 9650 Quad-core, 8 gb ram with running usage taking up 2 to 3gb of ram, and over 500gb of free space on my harddrive.

User Info: nosamtnecniv666

nosamtnecniv666 - 7 years ago

1. One possible answer: The file for the extra neighbourhood is HUGE and they don't show it to be installed until it is.

Try selecting it to install and waiting five-ten minutes. (Also having EA Download Manager MAY be needed but I don't know as I had no problems except with one broken object)

Tip: If an object you downloaded doesn't show a proper picture (a box is improper) then it didn't download properly.

User Info: Neonivek

Neonivek (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0