Flowers of death!?

1. I just found a perfect Death Flower at the graveyard... anyone know what they do?

User Info: Genesis0071

Genesis0071 - 7 years ago

1. The Flower is to prevent death

Deathfish is for Ambrosia (or so I heard)

User Info: Neonivek

Neonivek (Expert) - 7 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. It supposedly is use to make Ambrosia, a food that makes ghosts come back alive.

User Info: carmageddon87

carmageddon87 - 7 years ago 0 6
  2. In addition, I've done a bit of searching around myself and if a sim has one of these flowers on them at the time of their death (don't know if from natural aging or unnatural causes) they should be able to give this to Death in exchange for their life.

User Info: Yoda8606

Yoda8606 - 7 years ago 5 0
  3. The Death Flower can be planted to grow a Death Flower bush, which will eventually produce another death flower. The bush dies once it is harvested, but there are ways around that.

If you have a death flower in your inventory when you die, your sim will give it to Death in exchange for their life.

User Info: TimTheEnchanted

TimTheEnchanted - 7 years ago 4 0
  4. The death flower will buy off Death if it's present in your inventory at the time of death (this is also true if you have a death flower seed in your inventory, curiously enough). Any form of death (except old age, I suspect - I'm waiting to test this as we speak) will be prevented (tested by addidentally drowning in a swimming pool - hence the seed).

Not at all related to any form of cooking - as stated, that's Death Fish.

User Info: liwolfbyte

liwolfbyte - 7 years ago 3 0

Question Status
How do I make a bouquet of flowers? Unresolved
Death? Answered
Turn off Death? Answered
Death by birthday? Answered
Tombstone of Life and Death? Answered