Question from Genesis0071

Flowers of death!?

I just found a perfect Death Flower at the graveyard... anyone know what they do?

Neonivek answered:

The Flower is to prevent death

Deathfish is for Ambrosia (or so I heard)
6 0

Answers

carmageddon87 answered:

It supposedly is use to make Ambrosia, a food that makes ghosts come back alive.
0 6

Yoda8606 answered:

In addition, I've done a bit of searching around myself and if a sim has one of these flowers on them at the time of their death (don't know if from natural aging or unnatural causes) they should be able to give this to Death in exchange for their life.
5 0

TimTheEnchanted answered:

The Death Flower can be planted to grow a Death Flower bush, which will eventually produce another death flower. The bush dies once it is harvested, but there are ways around that.

If you have a death flower in your inventory when you die, your sim will give it to Death in exchange for their life.
4 0

liwolfbyte answered:

The death flower will buy off Death if it's present in your inventory at the time of death (this is also true if you have a death flower seed in your inventory, curiously enough). Any form of death (except old age, I suspect - I'm waiting to test this as we speak) will be prevented (tested by addidentally drowning in a swimming pool - hence the seed).

Not at all related to any form of cooking - as stated, that's Death Fish.
3 0

How do I make a bouquet of flowers? Open Lolose
Death? Answered randomdude963
Death by birthday? Answered ivan_the_great
Turn off Death? Answered Guruman1
Tombstone of Life and Death? Answered pearpower99