How do you get another sim to move in with the sim your currently playing with?

1. I never used 2 have a problem getting sims to move in on The Sims 1 & 2, but am having difficulty with 3. Also, I don't know how to become a sims "Partner" (Boyfriend or Girlfriend), I have seen the go steady option once, and can't remember how I got it or how to get it back.

User Info: -DNA-

-DNA- - 7 years ago

1. Well simple you need to warm them up to the fact

Unlike previous sims where you could basically walk up to a sim who you really liked and immediately made out with them

Now you need to have the level of friendship AND move the interactions to the right area.

Move In is a "Friendly" interaction. You need to do friendly interactions until they decide you are friendly or Sociable (I cannot remember which)
    -Warning some actions will cause the bar to immediately go to "Ok" so stay away from those

Go Steady and Marry is in Romance. You need to do romantic interactions until they find you Extremely irresistable and even then they often need to be in the right mood or else they will refuse you outright.

User Info: Neonivek

Neonivek (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0