Sims 3 loading problem?

1. Okay, I hbought The Sims 3 the day it came out and I hadn't had any problem until now. (Though, occasionally it has crashed.)
    Now when I try to play get passed the initial loading screen without a problem but when I load my Sim family after a minute or so it goes unresponsive (The program is "not responding") It stops at the same exact spot every time! (Except one time, it did eventually get passed that spot but when it finished loading the lag made it pretty much unplayable...) My game is just now acting like this when it never did before! What do you think is wrong? What can I do to fix this?

Thanks! ^-^

Note: The only custom content installed is Riverview.

User Info: Xhomicidal_pooX

Xhomicidal_pooX - 7 years ago
    Actually. it does not always stop at the same spot every time! O:

User Info: Xhomicidal_pooX

Xhomicidal_pooX - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Try reinstalling, your data is saved in my documents and shouldnt be erased by uninstalling.

User Info: BenitoJuarez

BenitoJuarez - 7 years ago 0 0