Is there anyway to control the gender of your children?

1. Just wondering if you can effect the gender of your children.

User Info: jetsirus

jetsirus - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There are rumors that eating certain fruits and vegetables before she gives birth guarentees the gender, however I am unsure if those are nothing but rumor.

Girl = 3 Watermellons

User Info: Neonivek

Neonivek (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. To me, I think it's predetermined. My Father-Sim is in the Medical career and he has an option to determine the gender of the baby inside the Mother-Sim. But that can only occur if the Sim is already a doctor in the Medical career (Level 6 and up). I determined the age of my Baby-Sim just seconds after the Mother-Sim moved into the Pregnancy phase.

It's either the rumors are false . . . or you have to eat specific fruits and vegetables while the Soon-To-Be-Mother-Sim is recently impregnated (Between after the Try for Baby and before she has signs of showing). To be double sure, I'll try that 3 Watermelon thing out.

User Info: JamJackEvo

JamJackEvo - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Apparently Watermelons for girls and apples for boys

User Info: yoshi_rox

yoshi_rox - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Sorry folks - no more eating Apples/Watermelons....

New Sims3 update just cancelled that and other things:

www.thesims3.com/content/en_US/promo/static/noHeader/gameupdate/en_US_july28.htm

User Info: nataliemarie82

nataliemarie82 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. The watermelons work if you want a girl, my sims always had boys so when the mother ate watermelons she had a girl. I don't know about the boy though.

User Info: sweetpea5196

sweetpea5196 - 7 years ago 0 0