How do I make my sim become a boyfriend/girlfriend?

1. I can't seem to get past romantic interest no matter how intimate they get.

User Info: matts5000

matts5000 - 7 years ago
    Okay, so my sim is a teen and her bf just grew up into an adult! They aren't bf/gf anymore! What do I do??

User Info: chopit

chopit - 7 years ago
    Why is it that every time my sim leaves her boyfriend, she comes back the next day and tries to be romantic and the thing still says romantic interest and it says he thinks shes being odd and he rejects everything it takes forever for them to hit on eachother regularly again and she has to go home! Why is that?

User Info: SimmySandwhich3

SimmySandwhich3 - 6 years ago

1. Keep doing romantic interactions until you get the "Propose Going Steady" option. Or, alternatively if your Sim had the Hopeless Romantic trait, you can go to Special -> Hopeless Romantic and it should be there.

User Info: Raffeh

Raffeh - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Keep doing romantic actions untill it gives you the option to "propose go steady"

User Info: idrummerboy

idrummerboy - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. it depends on age (I think) if your character is a young adult for example, he/she cannot marry an adult. i think you can only marry prior to your sim's age

User Info: shadow4112

shadow4112 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. What you have to do to get passed romantic interest is to keep hitting on you lover, then you can propose going steady.

User Info: Video5Star

Video5Star - 6 years ago 0 0