Question from matts5000

How do I make my sim become a boyfriend/girlfriend?

I can't seem to get past romantic interest no matter how intimate they get.

chopit asked for clarification::

Okay, so my sim is a teen and her bf just grew up into an adult! They aren't bf/gf anymore! What do I do??

SimmySandwhich3 asked for clarification::

Why is it that every time my sim leaves her boyfriend, she comes back the next day and tries to be romantic and the thing still says romantic interest and it says he thinks shes being odd and he rejects everything it takes forever for them to hit on eachother regularly again and she has to go home! Why is that?

Raffeh answered:

Keep doing romantic interactions until you get the "Propose Going Steady" option. Or, alternatively if your Sim had the Hopeless Romantic trait, you can go to Special -> Hopeless Romantic and it should be there.
2 0

Answers

idrummerboy answered:

Keep doing romantic actions untill it gives you the option to "propose go steady"
0 0

shadow4112 answered:

it depends on age (I think) if your character is a young adult for example, he/she cannot marry an adult. i think you can only marry prior to your sim's age
0 0

Video5Star answered:

What you have to do to get passed romantic interest is to keep hitting on you lover, then you can propose going steady.
0 0