Question from RamonIAm

How to solve a bug with my baby Sim?

My family has a male young adult, a female young adult and a baby (the second stage, my game is not in english), I was teaching the baby to talk with the female adult, and when I finished, the action wouldnt stop, I tried almost everything but nothing worked, the result was that the baby was taken by social care, the woman died and the man lost his job, basically, the whole game is ruined. Luckily, I saved the game before the social care came in casa I found a solution here, so, do you guys know of this bug, or have some idea of how to solve it?

PS: I just thought about putting the house on fire... gotta try that later, but please keep the ideas coming.

RamonIAm provided additional details:

Thank you, I handt thought of moving out, it worked.

I willleave the question open for the case someone discover how to actually solve the glitch, but my problem is resolved, thanks a lot

gqathu answered:

its a glitch, i have had it happen to me too. if you go into the house where its happening, click ctl shift and c then type in "help" without the quotes and a list of cheats will come up. there is one that resets the sim that is stuck, its something like "resetSim <name>" without the quotes and your sim will be reset. hope that helps
0 0

Answers

shadow3271996 answered:

Sorry my game has never done that to me so far but, I would ether move the family out of the house or delete them. your choice, you can also evict them good luck with the glitch.
1 0

Deformed baby? Open SweetyBGurl
Non existent baby? Open Mickylayla4
Mistery of the baby? Open Mikmik97
How do you make a fire baby? Answered deathcutie20
Marry my baby-daddy? Open TessaSim