Question from crazyeve

Motives?

Is there a cheat where you can max all the sims motives on the lot? Im looking for the cheat like the one used in the Sims 2. Maxmotives doesnt work.

Well, there is no console command yet found to automatically max them. What i do is type in ''Testingcheats enabled true'' with the console open. (You open the console with Ctrl+Shift+C) Then go to the motives section and click on the motive bar and drag it to where ever you want it to be. Have fun!

I just found the answer, you type "testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat window, and you hold SHFT+CLICK on your mailbox and click "MAKE ALL HAPPY"

GLAD TO SUPPLY YOU WITH THIS CHEAT SO U CAN ENJOY THE GAME MORE!!

Even better is that once you have testingcheatsenabled you can shift click the mailbox and click "Make Needs Static" this automatically fills the motives up and stop motive decay altogether.