Custom painting?

1. I remember in the sims 2 you could create still life paintings then edit them with your own pictures. I went to go do that but I can find where the snapshot is to edit it. Is this still possible or am i not looking hard enough?

User Info: inuyasha_omega

inuyasha_omega - 7 years ago
    I am not asking how to do this but rather where the snapshot is saved to so that I may edit the snapshot.

User Info: inuyasha_omega

inuyasha_omega - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I believe your sim has to have a certain level of painting skill, around level 5 or so. But yes, I have had my sims paint still life where you take a screenshot of anything and they paint it. I even had them paint themselves painting themselves!

User Info: Yoshermon

Yoshermon - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I would like to know this too. I had so much fun putting up custom paintings in the sims 2 and now i don't know how. yoshermon, can you help?

User Info: ema369

ema369 - 6 years ago 0 0