Question from BrianD0713

How do you get engaged and get the sim to move in?

Well I've been with this girl that I work with for maybe 2 weeks now. I have the Heart icon with her and the friend meter is to the max. I always invite her over and do lots of romantic stuff but I never get any options that will give her the choice to live with me or get engaged to me. Am I doing this wrong or am I looking in the wrong places or does it just take forever to get the ability to engage a sim?

gratch69 answered:

If the sim is already a romantic interest for you then it should be easy to accomplish. A couple of things to make sure of- the sim is happy, full, not sleepy, doesn't have to use the bathroom, and is in a good mood and in the box that describes how she feels about you should be very irresistable. If all of those things are present, keep asking her things, then it should make optional to move in or get engaged. PS. This is all assuming you have already asked her to be your girlfriend.

I personally recommend these steps. 1. Invite them over to your house, cook, clean, etc.etc. 2. Have them spend the night. Wake up and have breakfast and then take them to the best room in your house, cleanest and nicest decorations. Ask them to move in or engaged after romancing them to the irresistable point.
2 1

Answers

tubbsmcfat answered:

all i can tell you is That you have to get a high friend rating for that person and in the firendly menu, it should say "ask to move in"
1 0

MATTZ7 answered:

If the other sim has a romantic interest you go to the friendly menu and ask to move in
0 0

IceWolf228 answered:

If both of the sims are in YOUR sim's house, keep doing romantic things, cook and clean the house. Make your house look nice..ect ect. If romantic interest, ask the other sim to spend the night, in the morning if you can, get engaged. make sure your sim is ''very happy''. after you get engaged, you can ask the other sim to move in...To get engaged, need to be gf/bf.

Sorry if this makes no sense. I did this late at night. Anyway, hope this helps. =D
0 0

Wrath009 answered:

you just have to get closer to that sim until the "ask to move in" option appears in FRIENDLY menu. Either be romantic or friendly to that sim.
0 0

brookcool1 answered:

Move in-Ask sim to come over and go to the friendly menu and ask to move in.
0 0

How do you get engaged? Open singergirl3
Get engaged and married? Open eljanka
Getting engaged....then marriage? Open amygamie
How do I get my sim 2 move in w/ his gf? Answered mrTeeeg
If i move ...? Open CAxxMia