How do I get Exchange items to show in game?

1. I just downloaded a lot with a house and some clothes from the Exchange. I've installed them but they don't show up and I can't find any option under "Edit Town" to add them in; especially the lot with the house. What do I need to do? Thanks.

User Info: fshdfgh

fshdfgh - 7 years ago
    I already have it installed, it just isn't showing up in the game. Nothing I've downloaded and installed from the Exchange has. This particular item in question is the Foc'Sle Manor which has the type: Lot. Again, it's installed but I don't see it anywhere in the town.

User Info: fshdfgh

fshdfgh - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Use the launcher and under downloaded items Select All and then Install.

User Info: Arukei

Arukei - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. It won't automatically go into the town. You have to put it in an open lot in the town edit mode. The lot that you downloaded should have a star in the bottom corner.

User Info: Sikai

Sikai - 7 years ago 0 0