Skills cheat?

1. I dont get it. Why are we spending forever to max out our sim's skills? Tell me, is there a skills cheat around? If so, it would be nice to tell me and all the viewers.

User Info: bleepor2008

bleepor2008 - 7 years ago

1. There has never been a cheat to max out sim stats (without modding) and that's... sort of a huge part of the game! I personally find leveling skills in 3 to be a lot more interesting and fun than in the earlier games. That being said, it can still be pretty tedious.
    A few tips:
    * You can instruct your sims to continue an activity until their skill improves (this usually also gives you an approximate time of completion) by clicking and dragging the side of the icon in your sim's action queue.
    * The "Fast Learner" lifetime reward makes leveling skills faster -- get this ASAP!
    * Various personality traits just make some skills easier to level (ex: a Genius will level Logic quickly, Artistic sims learn painting/guitar fast)
    * Sims that max out their Logic skill gain the "Tutor sim in Skill..." interaction with others, which allows them to train friends and family in skills as long as their level is higher than the student's
    * Some jobs offer daily offer a means to gain skill at the cost of a little daily performance (ex: "Work out in the gym," for law enforcement)
    * ...watch TV IRL while doing the boring leveling. I've been watching Scrubs lately, myself >.>

User Info: Seraphiimn

Seraphiimn - 7 years ago 1 0

1. There is none

User Info: bladexdsl

bladexdsl - 7 years ago 1 0