Question from ijea44444

Where can I find Alley Catfish?

I know they can be foudn in the store but I want to capture angelfish to capture deathfish, but alley catfish from the store are only "normal" which therefore makes all teh deathfish i catch about very nice quality.

ijea44444 provided additional details:

If you read my details you'd know why I don't want store bought alley catfish.

yi2712 answered:

There is a waterfall at the left edge of the map, right beside the military base. It has alley catfish there all the time. The other place is Sunnyside Strand. It's the cresent shaped piece of beach at the top right and it's by the Wolfe mansion. The alley catfish only appears there at night.
2 0

Answers

bleepor2008 answered:

Umm... you know you can just buy one from the market?
0 3

Jax_37 answered:

I would recommend reading the book on catfish from the book store and it will give you the details on what to use as bait to catch them,
0 0

supermegachaos answered:

There should be a fishing spot at the upper left of the map, try fishing there. It also helps to have a higher skill level.
0 0

Where can I find the hot tub? Open just_ang658
Where can I find teleporter? Answered SirFlyingbob
Where can I find job item? Answered spidyboy91
Where can I find more hairstyles? Answered liv3rpoolfan08
Where can I find Palladium? Open Fire_Focx