Question from mrTeeeg

How do you use your car?

I have a boy and a girl sim that are married and they share a car. it's a prius. but whenever they go anywhere they don't use the car! how can i fix this?

Answers

Jax_37 answered:

In my experience with the car, you have to actually click on the car and select to go places through it.

Other experiences I've had with it the car wouldn't be used if the Sims job utilizes a special car (limos, etc), as level 7 on has for my Sim in Politics.
0 0

Tenkuu12 answered:

I suggest you take one sim, click the car to make prefered vehicle, then when you want thenm to go somewhere together, go to map view, click the place and click "go here with...". Select the other sim, they'll meet up in the car, and then they'll drive together. :D

Hope I helped :D
0 0

Origin updates? Unanswered rainbowXashes
how can I download the Sims 3 offline? Unanswered fogcloud213
Will it run? Unanswered LudgerKresnik22
My household has been full with only 4 sims. Why is that happening?? Open katerina1234567
Why goes my sims 3 so slow? Open LVpower2014