How do you use your car?

1. I have a boy and a girl sim that are married and they share a car. it's a prius. but whenever they go anywhere they don't use the car! how can i fix this?

User Info: mrTeeeg

mrTeeeg - 7 years ago

Answers

1. In my experience with the car, you have to actually click on the car and select to go places through it.

Other experiences I've had with it the car wouldn't be used if the Sims job utilizes a special car (limos, etc), as level 7 on has for my Sim in Politics.

User Info: Jax_37

Jax_37 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I suggest you take one sim, click the car to make prefered vehicle, then when you want thenm to go somewhere together, go to map view, click the place and click "go here with...". Select the other sim, they'll meet up in the car, and then they'll drive together. :D

Hope I helped :D

User Info: Tenkuu12

Tenkuu12 - 6 years ago 0 0