Question from hardcoreharper

Why does it tell me not responding?

Every time i play the sims 3 my screen turns black and it says not responding. why does it keep doing that. i have windows vista service pack 1.....1.50 gb of ram a t2060 1.60 ghz processor and the system says i have a 32 bit operating system. i have a dell inspiron e 1505

jason132452 asked for clarification:

I am also having the same problem and 6months on scouring the internet i have no solution. Grrr

Answers

Scorch_Gonzales answered:

Hmmm....not sure those stats'll work....

Go here: www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Scroll down to Sims 3, and test. It'll tell you if your PC meets up to standards, but off the top of my head, some of those, particularly the processor speed, don't match up to reqs. Sorry.
0 0

Is it possible for a Sim couple to raise two kids at once if they were not twins? Unanswered nintendochick22
Origin updates? Unanswered rainbowXashes
how can I download the Sims 3 offline? Unanswered fogcloud213
Will it run? Unanswered LudgerKresnik22
My household has been full with only 4 sims. Why is that happening?? Open katerina1234567