How do you create a pool deck?

1. I saw it on the house next to mine, but no matter what I try to do I can't put the deck over the pool like it is next door.

User Info: CLPS4193

CLPS4193 - 7 years ago
    Anyway you can get a picture?

User Info: LukePlayer

LukePlayer - 7 years ago
    Pictures would be helpful indeed... Or if prebuilt house please tell me what town you're in and I'll search around for it ^_^

User Info: Samuel_Meggs

Samuel_Meggs - 7 years ago
    A deck that is over the pool kind of like this:
    forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/37275.page

User Info: CLPS4193

CLPS4193 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Switch famlies and go to the house with the deck and look at it to see if you can copy it.

User Info: crazyeve

crazyeve - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Do you mean an island that is in the middle of the pool? You can use sledgehammer tool to put patches of grass anywhere in the middle of your pool. Then you can build columns on these islands and create a bridge over your pool. If you want to delete parts of the islands, just use the create pool tool to "delete" the grass.

User Info: Zombieflesh

Zombieflesh - 7 years ago 0 0