Question from dandy4321

Why won't the game save?

I used the money cheat to rack up their money and wanted to move into a cooler house, so i saved and quit. After Trying to log me back on it went to when i had not used the money cheat with my origonal money. Need help.

I guess there might be problems on racking up the money cheat (motherlode, ka-ching). These money cheats might be the cheats you had typed, observe it again, and also, the game saves automatically. There is probably NO "Save" icon.

There is definitely a Save icon, and the game does not save automatically unless you have a hack in there that does that for you. This game doesn't save just because you leave your house either, you have to do it manually.
Dandy4321, do you have custom content in your game? Some custom content can cause strange behavior and corrupted games. There are ways to figure out what's causing it if that's the problem.