How do you steal stuff from people?

1. Ok so my sim is a klepto, and a cutpurse in the criminal career, and i wanna know how to steal stuff. ive gone to other sims houses and there is no option to steal stuff. anyone know how to successfully steal items?

User Info: intoxication136

intoxication136 - 7 years ago

1. Here's how to break into someone's house!

Step 1: Choose a house to break into. (I would break into a rich person's house)
    Step 2: Look for a window and left click on it. An option will come up that says "Look in Window" Select that.
    Step 3: You can now see the inside of the house!
    Step 4: Press shift+ctrl+C and the cheat console will come up. Type in "testingcheatsenabled true"
    Step 5: While your sim is still looking in the window. Just shift+click on the place you want to go to in the house.
    Step 6: One option will come up saying "Teleport me Here" Choose that and you will teleport into the house!
    Step 7: Once he/she teleports inside the house. You won't be able to see the inside of it anymore. Just click your sim's icon when they get in there and you can see the inside of the house.
    Step 8: Swipe Something.

Have Fun!

User Info: poweradefan99

poweradefan99 - 7 years ago 1 1

1. From my experience it happens at random, for example when I had my Klepto go over to someones house and used their tub he stole it after he got out. I'm not sure if there's any means of actually making your Sim steal stuff.

User Info: Jax_37

Jax_37 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I think you go into someone's house at night. and then click the ground and there will be an option that says
    "Swipe Something" Select that and your sim will take an item from the room. But there's a limit to stuff you can steal.
    You can only steal maybe 3 to 4 items. I'll put in another answer with a way to break into someone's house! :D Hope this helped!

User Info: poweradefan99

poweradefan99 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You also can steal from community lot like library and museum. You need to be alone to be able to steal.

User Info: hylm

hylm - 7 years ago 0 0