2 Questions i must know ?

1. 1: I have seen somewhere that not only do you get the "sunnyville" but in a bonus disk there is another town called riverville or something, is this true?

2:can someone give me the list of all the salaries of all the lvl 10 career options?

User Info: shadow4112

shadow4112 - 7 years ago
    about the career levvels 2 Q's?
    1. Can you a frie fighter?
    2. If so What career do have join? What branch
    the reson i'm asking is that when you type the cheat unlockOutfits on there is a fire man unform thats why i'm asking
    thanks a lot

User Info: ncioffi1

ncioffi1 - 7 years ago
    about the career levvels 2 Q's?
    1. Can you a frie fighter?
    thanks a lot

User Info: ncioffi1

ncioffi1 - 7 years ago

1. 1) You get Sunset Valley with the game, and need to download Riverview through the website, which you need to have a registered copy of the game to do. If you obtained the game through other methods *cough*torrent*cough*, you're probably out of luck.

2) World Renound Surgeons seem to make the most at level 10, with no raises. however through using the testingcheatsenabled you can force events for them making their daily income go even higher. my WRS makes over $6000 an hour.

However writing seems to be the largest payoff without cheating, once you achieve all 3 writing achievements, you learn to write Masterpieces, while they take roughly 2 sim days to complete, They often sell around $15000 up. My most profitable book currently sells for $23971 a week in royalties, my total up to over $220,000 a week in royalties, just from that one sim. I also have the lifetime reward dealing with writing so that influences it as well.

User Info: Dudeix

Dudeix - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The game only comes with one neighborhood, which is Sunset Valley. The official Sims 3 website has a free download of the second neighborhood, which is Riverview. Here's the link to download Riverview:

store.thesims3.com/riverview.html?intcmp=eaint101

User Info: twitchnhack

twitchnhack - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I've only gotten 5 careers to lvl 10, and Criminal (evil) branch makes the most money, but honestly, I found writing novels from home by itself and gardening by itself make WAY more money than any of the jobs. Hope that helps

User Info: BaleFire77

BaleFire77 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Who needs jobs??????

Just press shift+ctrl+c and the cheat box will open. Just type in motherlode and you'll get 50,000 simoleans. Much easier than a job. But you can make your sim rich and still do a job if you want to... But use the cheat instead if you're doing a job just for money.

User Info: poweradefan99

poweradefan99 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You mean daily pay for each career at level 10, right?

on average...
    Buisness - 947 daily
    Criminal (Thief) - 2,100 daily
    Criminal (Evil) - 2,100 daily
    Culinary - 1, 400 daily
    Journalism - 1,532 daily
    Law Enforcement (Forensic) - 1,985 daily
    Law Enforcement - (Special Agent) - 1,704 daily
    Medical - 2,400 daily
    Military - 6,000 daily
    *Music (Rock) - no average daily pay
    Music (Symphonic) - 1,801 daily
    Political - 1,900 daily
    Professional Sports - 1,386 daily
    Science - 1,814 daily

*For the Rock branch of the Music Career, once you get to level 10, "Rock Star", you no longer have a work schedule. You choose when you would like to hold concerts, and where. You get paid at the end of the concert. Plus, if you would like more money, hold an autograph session after the concert. The more signed, the more money.

Hope this helps!

User Info: GAMER_GIRL2009

GAMER_GIRL2009 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. #1 in fact there is a river View or however you spell it. I saw it on You tube.

User Info: MkittyR

MkittyR - 5 years ago 0 0