Question from MRDU

how can i built up my report meter in Law Enforcement career?

Basically my sims is on the law enforcement career but as soon as you get promoted to patrol officer under the work tab or whatever you have mood, report and logic. Well my mood is up and my logic up but my report keeps going down. I thought practicing writing would help but it still keeps going down.

Worldedge answered:

You need to talk to sims you meet, under the friendly tab you get the 'question' option, you then get the option to write reports on sims you question on a computer.
2 0

Answers

karp17 answered:

you can either "question" a sim or dig through their trash. If you question them (its in the friendly tab) you need to have some kind of positive relationship with them already other wise they will think you are being and you wont get any info. Questioning a sim reveals all of their traits.

If you dont have a relationship with them, you can dig through their trash and the game will tell you when you have enough info.

after you have the info, just click the computer - writing - report
0 0