How long does it take for a sim to give birth?

1. I wanted to know how long a sim is pregnant before she gives birth. If you can, can you give me it in real life time and sim time? If that even makes sense, Sorry for such the stupid question, like I said before I'm getting this game for my birthday in July and wanted to know as much I can before I buy the game.

Thanks for those who answer this question.

User Info: Lorry2700

Lorry2700 - 7 years ago
    In Sim days or real days?

User Info: Lorry2700

Lorry2700 - 7 years ago

1. So far, it's been a normal three days that the lady gives birth. I haven't come to one sooner, or one later.

User Info: ZodiacRose

ZodiacRose - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Id say about 3,4,5 days it takes

User Info: tubbsmcfat

tubbsmcfat - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. when the pregnant sims were NOT in my household it took anywhere from 3-5 sim days. when it was in my household it took 4 Sim days.
    And this is not a game that you leave on and it just plays... so your "real day" question doesn't apply. depending on your household size and how much micromanaging you do, a sim day could be anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour in real time.

User Info: BaleFire77

BaleFire77 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Well, put your game-time on fast. Should take take 2ish hours in real time and 3-5 sim days. every sim hour is about 1m real time...

Did this help? I sure hope so!! =]

User Info: IceWolf228

IceWolf228 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. They stay pregnant for 3 sim days

User Info: dmoney0225

dmoney0225 - 2 years ago 0 0