Question from Lorry2700

How long does it take for a sim to give birth?

I wanted to know how long a sim is pregnant before she gives birth. If you can, can you give me it in real life time and sim time? If that even makes sense, Sorry for such the stupid question, like I said before I'm getting this game for my birthday in July and wanted to know as much I can before I buy the game.

Thanks for those who answer this question.

Lorry2700 provided additional details:

In Sim days or real days?

Answers

tubbsmcfat answered:

Id say about 3,4,5 days it takes
0 1

BaleFire77 answered:

when the pregnant sims were NOT in my household it took anywhere from 3-5 sim days. when it was in my household it took 4 Sim days.
And this is not a game that you leave on and it just plays... so your "real day" question doesn't apply. depending on your household size and how much micromanaging you do, a sim day could be anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour in real time.
0 1

ZodiacRose answered:

So far, it's been a normal three days that the lady gives birth. I haven't come to one sooner, or one later.
0 0

IceWolf228 answered:

Well, put your game-time on fast. Should take take 2ish hours in real time and 3-5 sim days. every sim hour is about 1m real time...

Did this help? I sure hope so!! =]
0 0

dmoney0225 answered:

They stay pregnant for 3 sim days
0 0