Question from poweradefan99

Is there a way to force special opportunities?

I know you can force like job opportunities. But I want to get the "Oh My Ghost" Oppurtunity and it's a special opportunity. Can one of you at least tell me how to increase my chances of getting the opportunity?

poweradefan99 provided additional details:

I've had like 4 sims dead for a LONG time. But they weren't related to my alive sim.. Do any of you think that's why?

If that's why then I'll get my sim married.. But it would make my sim very sad if she died.. Do you think brother in laws would count?

Answers

yi2712 answered:

I got that opportunity 2 days after I saw someone got taken away by the grim reaper. Don't know if it will work, but you can give it a try.
0 0

teh_yeti answered:

I'm afraid I have no idea how to force special opportunities, but are you sure that you have the grave(s) in your inventory? I imagine that the opportunity only appears when you have at least one grave. If a person has already died, go to your local mausoleum (in the graveyard), select it, and choose "Manage the Dead" to pick up the grave.
0 0

LurchSmokesWeed answered:

Every time I move someone into El Urban Sprawl (I think that's what it's called) in Sunset Valley the "Oh My Ghost" opportunity ALWAYS shows up. Does your sim live in Sunset Valley? If so just move him to El Urban Sprawl, see it that works. Oh and in "Oh My Ghost" on El Urban Sprawl it's just random ghosts. And everyone I've ever moved into there was freshly created so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
0 0

How do you perform opportunities? Answered BrianD0713
Gardening Opportunities? Answered antoncam
Cooking Opportunities? Answered manicqueen77
how get outstandingly rate Opportunities? Answered 64m3125
Can you only force 1 birthday per sim? Answered Epix998