Is there a way to force special opportunities?

1. I know you can force like job opportunities. But I want to get the "Oh My Ghost" Oppurtunity and it's a special opportunity. Can one of you at least tell me how to increase my chances of getting the opportunity?

User Info: poweradefan99

poweradefan99 - 7 years ago
    I've had like 4 sims dead for a LONG time. But they weren't related to my alive sim.. Do any of you think that's why?

User Info: poweradefan99

poweradefan99 - 7 years ago
    If that's why then I'll get my sim married.. But it would make my sim very sad if she died.. Do you think brother in laws would count?

User Info: poweradefan99

poweradefan99 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I got that opportunity 2 days after I saw someone got taken away by the grim reaper. Don't know if it will work, but you can give it a try.

User Info: yi2712

yi2712 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm afraid I have no idea how to force special opportunities, but are you sure that you have the grave(s) in your inventory? I imagine that the opportunity only appears when you have at least one grave. If a person has already died, go to your local mausoleum (in the graveyard), select it, and choose "Manage the Dead" to pick up the grave.

User Info: teh_yeti

teh_yeti - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Every time I move someone into El Urban Sprawl (I think that's what it's called) in Sunset Valley the "Oh My Ghost" opportunity ALWAYS shows up. Does your sim live in Sunset Valley? If so just move him to El Urban Sprawl, see it that works. Oh and in "Oh My Ghost" on El Urban Sprawl it's just random ghosts. And everyone I've ever moved into there was freshly created so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

User Info: LurchSmokesWeed

LurchSmokesWeed - 5 years ago 0 0