How do I build steps to the front/back door?

1. I have put down the foundation and when I go to put the steps leading upto it, they get dug into the ground or the inside stairs show up, I see my neighbours with them I just wondered how to do it, please help

User Info: emmjay76

emmjay76 - 7 years ago

1. Honestly I have had the same problems at times, the stairs seem to be a bit buggy at times when it come to placement. I would say just keep trying and it will at some point use the right level, you can always try placing an item near it first so that its impossible for the ground level to change?

User Info: gratch69

gratch69 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. thank you, I tried them and I worked out that if I put the curser on the edge of the path made by the door they appear, same for the back

User Info: emmjay76

emmjay76 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to make sure you drag the stairs directly over the foundation.

Also, if that doesn't work, is there something in the way? Even if the ground isn't leveled perfectly, it won't place the stairs

Hope I helped!
    ~Haley

User Info: haley1234

haley1234 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. ermm...
    i want to use a VERY confusing map for this one.
    O = foundation wall ; foundation - - - - - - - ]]] = stairs - - - - | = walls

|OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - or - |OOOOOOOOOOOOO
    |OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- - - - |OOOOOOOOOOOOO]]]
    |OOOOOOOOOOOOOO[[[O- - - - |OOOOOOOOOOOOO
    |OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- - - - |OOOOOOOOOOOOO

If u want the right one (or whatever it its), at the bottom stairs if u see a hole-like place, flatten the lot first or maybe the foundation is at a lower place.

User Info: popingpopcorn

popingpopcorn - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. click upperfloor then put the the stairs in DIRECTLY int the foundation

User Info: Raquil

Raquil - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Level the ground, if it's already leveled then put the stairs on top of the foundation.

User Info: Videogamegirl

Videogamegirl - 1 year ago 0 0